You can use a pin code to check-in and out your loved one into their care center. Please contact your director to set up your pin code number. Once you have your pin, follow the steps below:
1. Tap on the box under "Enter Pin:" and type in your 4-digit pin code. Alternatively, you may open your mobile app, tap on the QR reader in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and scan the QR code on the pin code check-in screen
2. Select the person(s) you would like to check-in. The green checkmark shows who will be checked in. If your center has required fields, you will need to complete those as well as any additional information you wish to share. If you had submitted an informed arrival, this information will match what you had entered. Next, tap "Submit".
3. You have successfully checked in your loved one!
To check out your loved one follow these steps:
1. Enter in your pin code or scan the QR code to begin the check-out process
2. Select the person or people you would like to check out. Then select "Submit".
3. That is it! You have successfully checked out your loved one.
If you do not have access to the QR code camera, please check to see if your camera app permissions for the MomentPath app are turned on by following the steps below:
1) Go to your Settings on your Apple or Android Device
2) Search for your mobile app (MomentPath)
3) Toggle to turn on the Camera
Still, need help? Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.